5 Reasons Super Youth Collagen Peptides Is Better Than Other Brands
Written by: Liz Brown - Jun. 18, 2020
The popularity of collagen powder is rising by the day and if you’re not within arm’s reach to a youth-restoring scoop of a high-quality collagen peptide supplement, you’re definitely late to the party. Some of today’s top celebrities have endorsed collagen, including the beautifully ageless Jennifer Aniston. (Seriously! Anyone else feel like she’s getting younger as the years pass?!) And rightfully so—years of scientific research support the incredible health and beauty benefits of collagen peptides, including reducing wrinkles and firming sagging skin, to improving bone and joint health, strengthening hair and nails, and improving gut health, which can ultimately help with weight loss. The only problem with it is finding the best collagen peptide supplement. Enter Super Youth Collagen, the #1 BEST collagen peptide powder on the market.
Sound like a bold statement? It is. But it’s also 100% accurate. And in this article I’m going to prove it to you. I’m going to share with you all of the reasons why Super Youth Collagen Peptides are better than any other collagen out there.
If you’re still skeptical, Super Youth lets you try their product risk free for 90 days, and if you still don’t like it, you get your money back. Plain and simple. In fact, that’s one of the reasons Super Youth tops the list for so many collagen advocates.
But more on that later, but for now, let’s dive into the details, shall we?…
1. There are 5 Different Types Of Collagen in Super Youth
While there are over 16 different types of collagen, only a few types of collagen that are available for consumption in the form of supplements.  These are collagen types I, II, III, V, and X. Most, if not all, collagen supplements out there contain just one, or at the very least, a select few of those different types of collagen. Super Youth Multi-Collagen Peptides, however, contains ALL 5 types of collagen in every scoop.
Here’s why that’s important:
- Types I and III: Support Skin, Hair, Nails, & Bones—these types of collagen make up the skin, hair, bones, teeth, tendons, and ligaments. They contribute to hair thickness, while reducing hair loss, and improve skin smoothness and elasticity.
- Type II: Joint & Cartilage Support—Type II collagen makes up joint cartilage, and may reduce popping knees and support back, jaw, and joints to keep your body strong and flexible. [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4970562/] This improves elasticity in tendons and ligaments that decline with age.
- Type V: Fibrillar Support—Type V is essential for the formation of Types I and III, and supports optimal tissue quality in hair, skin, nails, and vital organs—restoring youth from the inside out.
- Type X: Healing Process—this type of collagen supports bone formation in cartilage, which prevents normal wear and tear in joints and keeps your body performing at optimal, youthful levels.
2. Super Youth is Made From 4 Unique Sources of Collagen
Complementing all five necessary types of collagen found in Super Youth is the variety of premium sources the collagen comes from.
There are four primary collagen sources powerful enough to have a significant impact on your body: bovine, fowl, marine, and eggshell. Without all four primary sources of collagen included in your collagen supplement, you’re missing out on a ton of potential benefits!
Most collagen supplements contain collagen from only one or two collagen sources, but not Super Youth. Here are the four collagen sources found in Super Youth Collagen Peptides, explained… each supporting particular effects of the collagen type it’s associated with…
- Bovine collagen, from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows—Types I and III collagen (those that provide skin, hair, and nail benefits), come from bovine sources. Super Youth sources their bovine collagen from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows.
- Fowl collagen, from cage-free chickens—Similarly, you won’t be able to enjoy the benefits of Type III collagen unless your collagen comes from chicken. So, if your collagen supplement doesn’t also include collagen from a fowl source, you can say goodbye to bone, joint, and cartilage support! Super Youth sources fowl collagen from cage-free chickens.
- Marine collagen, from wild-caught fish—Type I collagen from marine sources is responsible for the health of your tendons and ligaments. Super Youth collagen sources their marine collagen from wild-caught fish.
Eggshell collagen, from non-GMO eggshell membrane—Eggshell membrane is a powerful source of collagen, but surprisingly, not many collagen companies include it in their formula. Super Youth, on the other hand, gets their eggshell collagen from non-GMO eggshell membrane and it’s responsible for the benefits associated with Types I, II, V, and X!
3. Super Youth Collagen Is Hydrolyzed – And it Can Really “Take The Heat!”
What do I mean when I say that Super Youth Collagen Peptides can “take the heat”? Well, it all starts with something I call “the coffee test”.
The coffee test is simple: if you add your collagen to a cup of hot coffee, will it be able to withstand the heat and still maintain its efficacy? Spoiler alert: Super Youth passes the test with flying colors. Other collagen supplements… not so much. 😬
You see, not all collagen supplements are created equal, especially in their ability to mix with food, particularly hot liquids, like coffee, and still benefit your body. Collagen supplements come in a variety of forms: pure collagen, gelatin, bone broth, and hydrolyzed peptides. Collagen’s different forms directly correlate to how well they work. If you want to get the most out of your collagen, it needs to be hydrolyzed, which is the only form that passes the coffee test.
Pure collagen, gelatin, bone broth, and even some low-quality, partially hydrolyzed collagen peptides are all processed with methods that prevent working when used at high temperatures, like cooking, baking, and mixing with hot liquids. Essentially, they won’t break down; and if they don’t break down well in high temperatures, they won’t break down as well in your body.
Super Youth Collagen Peptides is a fully-hydrolyzed collagen peptide powder, which means that it’s gone through a process called hydrolysis. This process breaks the collagen down into smaller amino acid chains which are not only easier for your body to digest and enter the bloodstream faster and more effectively, but will also dissolve in hot liquids with no issues. This processing exposes the collagen to temperatures significantly higher than the standard cup of coffee (which is usually brewed 185 degrees Fahrenheit), giving SkinnyFit Super Youth Collagen Peptides the unique flexibility for use in baked goods and hot liquids without risk of efficacy degradation. Other, poorly produced, collagen supplements that do not go through full hydrolysis at high temperatures may turn into a heaping sludge the second you mix it with anything hot. In other words, they fail the coffee test.
It’s also worth mentioning that a scientific study found that eggshell membrane collagen has a higher thermal stability and can maintain their structure even at high temperatures. The study concluded that collagen from eggshell membrane can be applicable to a variety of applications, like the use in functional foods. As you recall, Super Youth contains eggshell collagen from non-GMO eggshell membrane that supports the collagen benefits in Types I, II, V, and X! This makes adding Super Youth Collagen Peptides into your morning cup of coffee a safe and effective way to take your collagen. In fact, it’s one of the most popular ways that Super Youth users enjoy their collagen!
So, you see, Super Youth can in fact “take the heat”. And you know what they say, “if you can’t handle the heat then get out of the kitchen!” Those other, low-quality collagen supplements have no place in yours! 😉
4. Super Youth Has The BEST Collagen Flavors!
By all objective measures, it’s pretty obvious that Super Youth Collagen Peptides has proven to be the best on the market. But, I’m about to make it sound EVEN sweeter!
Super Youth comes in Unflavored, or as in a TO-ABSOLUTELY-DIE-FOR Orange-Pineapple flavor that mixes perfectly with just water. One-to-two scoops and you’re good to go! But why stop at water?!
Super Youth collagen peptides can be used to make all your favorites, like smoothies, popsicles, and even cocktails! (Yes, even cocktails! 🍹) Oh, and did I mention that both unflavored and Orange-Pineapple are 100% natural, with no added sugar? Talk about a huge bonus! These are all the delicious Super Youth flavors:
Super Youth Orange Pineapple is crisp, satisfying, and tastes like just summer time.
ProTip: Use Unflavored collagen in your favorite foods, drinks, and even coffee.
5. Super Youth Collagen Peptides Offer The Best Value
The benefits of collagen are no joke. No wonder why people love it! One very important way Super Youth Collagen tops the rest is the unbeatable value you get for your dollar.
Let’s break it down:
- More servings—Super Youth gives you 58 servings per container. This is almost DOUBLE the servings of others on the market.
- Cheaper cost per serving—While many collagen companies charge anywhere from $3.17 per serving on up, Super Youth collagen is just $1.07 per serving with a monthly subscription. That’s cheaper than a cup of coffee!
- 90-Day money back guarantee—Like I said, your investment in Super Youth Collagen Peptides is completely risk-free and protected with a 90-day money back guarantee. Super Youth promises to refund your money, no questions asked, if you don’t think Super Youth is for you—even if you send back an empty jar! That is a HUGE bonus because no other comparable collagen brand offers a guarantee that solid.
The Bottom Line On Super Youth Collagen
With all of the different collagen supplements out there, Super Youth Collagen Peptides take the cake by a landslide! If you’re looking for the biggest bang for your buck and a host of benefits in a league of their own, you won’t find a better collagen powder than Super Youth. Just saying. Check them out.