How To Make The Best Orange Creamsicle Smoothie!
Written by: Samantha Wasielewski - May. 10, 2021
If you’ve been searching for the perfect summertime smoothie, look no further! I am obsessed with this orange creamsicle smoothie recipe because it’s creamy, dreamy, and most of all unique! Let’s be honest, while traditional fruit smoothies are delicious, they can get boring! Switch up your smoothie routine with this classic orange smoothie to bring you back to the good ol’ days and introduce the kiddos to something new!
Don’t let the high calorie and sugar amounts in traditional orange juice smoothies scare you away. This recipe has a healthy twist on the classic orange creamsicle smoothie, making it a guilt-free summertime snack! It even has a secret ingredient to help you turn back the hands of time while your taste buds are basking in the creamy goodness!
What’s An Orange Creamsicle Smoothie?
If you’ve ever had an Orange Julius, then you know how delicious they are! This orange creamsicle smoothie tastes just like that, but better! Because it’s healthier and has some pretty awesome skin-smoothing ingredients. I don’t know an Orange Julius that can do all that…An orange juice smoothie is a perfectly satisfying summertime treat that your kiddos will go bananas over, and will even bring back some childhood memories for yourself! 🍊
Orange Smoothie Health Benefits
Even though this orange creamsicle smoothie is made with just a few ingredients, the few ingredients it does have, come with some pretty awesome perks. Here are some of the benefits you can expect when you whip up this creamy dream machine!
- Loaded with micronutrients—Let’s begin with our star ingredient—oranges! Orange juice is high in vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient when it comes to keeping our immune system strong and healthy.  Orange juice is also high in folate and potassium, and contains a good amount of antioxidants, which helps protect the body from free radicals. 
- Powerful antioxidants—Besides being oh-so-yummy, bananas contain powerful antioxidants, like dopamine and catechins, that have many health benefits such as potentially reducing the risk of heart disease and other degenerative illnesses. 
- Boosts immunity—Not only does mango contain nutrients like potassium and folate, but it is also packed with important immune-boosting nutrients like vitamin A, C, K, and E, all of which help support a healthy immune system so you can fight infections and conquer your day! 
- Youth-rejuvenation—Unlike that overpriced orange smoothie from the stand, this orange juice smoothie contains a secret skin-smoothing ingredient. By adding Super Youth multi-collagen peptides to the recipe, you’ve not only got a nutritious, scrumptious smoothie, but you’re also getting age-defying benefits that work from the inside out, including reduced wrinkles and cellulite, stronger bones and joints, and longer, healthier hair and nails.
How To Make An Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
Ready in just 5 minutes, an orange creamsicle smoothie is super simple to make, and you can double up this recipe so that it’s ready in your fridge for whenever your sweet tooth is calling out.
Just combine your orange juice, banana, peaches, mango, Super Youth collagen, Greek yogurt, and vanilla into a blender and mix. Seriously, that’s it!
Hosting a little summer soiree with your girls? Add a little vodka or rum to this recipe to make it a boozy orange creamsicle smoothie that your friends will go ga-ga over! 🍹Feel free to get creative with this recipe, too! Top it off with some cool whip for added creaminess, or garnish it with your favorite fruits. No matter what you decide, this crowd-pleaser of a smoothie is sure to check off all your summertime cravings!
5 min mins
0 min mins
5 min mins
Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ cup frozen peaches
- 1 scoop Orange Pineapple Super Youth
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until creamy. Serve immediately.