Perfect Sparkling Apple Cider Mimosa Recipe For Fall
Written by: Samantha Wasielewski - Nov. 30, 2020
I love starting a new “fall favorites” list every year, because every year I add about 20 new fall recipes that I created while staying inside to keep warm. Pretty sure my kitchen is sick of me…
At the top of my list this year? An apple cider mimosa! Get ready to cozy up, and most importantly, drink up, because this boozy apple cider mimosa recipe simply SCREAMS fall! 🍂
How To Make An Apple Cider Mimosa
There are a few ways to make an apple cider mimosa, but my favorite has to be topping it off with an apple slice that I hand-picked from an orchard. Apple picking is the perfect fall activity, and is such a fun thing to do with your family (and the kiddos love it!). Not sure if there’s an orchard in your area? Google’s got your covered! Simply type in “U-Pick orchards near me”, and you can locate where one might be nearest you. Now, I understand apple picking may not be practical for everyone, and that’s perfectly okay! If you don’t have the time to check out an orchard, an apple from anywhere will work just fine for this apple cider mimosa recipe!
Making an apple cider mimosa is easy, maybe too easy, because more than likely you’ll find yourself making more than one glass…(based on my personal experience 🤣).
Simply pick up your favorite apple cider and sparkling wine, and you’ve got an incredibly tasty fall mimosa, that’ll put you in the most perfectly cozy fall mood. The best part? I’ve added Super YouthDetox tea to this apple cider mimosa recipe so while you’re getting a nice warm buzz, you’ll also be shedding pounds and helping to keep off the dreaded holiday weight! WOW! Talk about a fall mimosa that does it all!
Apple Cider Mimosa Ingredients
- Apple cider— Apple cider is crisp, refreshing, and oh-so-delicious, but what makes it even better? Why, a little bit of alcohol of course 😉Grab a homemade apple cider from your local orchard, or pick up a nicely spiced one from your grocer. No matter what apple cider you choose, it’ll be the tastiest you’ve ever had when you make it with this apple cider mimosa recipe.
- Sparkling wine—Snag your favorite sparkling wine or champagne for this fall mimosa, and your boozy cocktail is sure to be your new fall go-to!
- Detox tea—I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Super Youth Detox tea makes this apple cider mimosa like no other! Release harmful toxins and slim down with Detox’s 13 metabolism-boosting ingredients, not to mention it’s delicious peach flavor is the perfect compliment to apple cider. If you knew me, you’d know I would never let this fall mimosa be basic!
New to Detox tea? No problem! Super Youth Detox is a natural detox for the body, and unlike other detoxes, does not contain any harmful laxatives, so you can enjoy your fall mimosa without worry! The natural ingredients in Detox help promote a healthy weight with metabolism boosters, and promotes healthy digestion to soothe bloating.
Super Youth Detox also helps reduce inflammation, and releases toxins from the body that have built up over time with powerful antioxidants that boost your immune system. And, if you’ve ever come home needing a glass (or two) of wine to unwind and destress, you’ll get double that effect with Detox! This is because Detox tea helps reduce stress with amino acids and nutrients!
Ready to enjoy your apple cider mimosa? Drink up, but you’ve been warned, this recipe is almost too good…So have a glass, or two, because this is one boozy fall recipe that actually provides you with some healthy benefits, too!
Hosting a get together this fall? Make it in large batches in a bowl for a delicious apple cider mimosa recipe punch!
5 min mins
0 min mins
5 min mins
Sparkling Apple Cider Mimosa
- 2 oz apple cider
- 2 oz sparkling wine or champagne
- 2 oz Super Youth Detox, brewed & cooled
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp brown sugar or coconut sugar
- Apple slices for garnish, optional
- In a small bowl or plate, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip the rim of each champagne flute in a small bowl of water, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill champagne flute with 2 oz Detox, then about halfway with apple cider. Top with champagne. Garnish with apple slice, if desired.